Thursday 3 April 2014

Thursday 3 April 2014 - New Orleans

A few days now since I have posted anything, more due to lack of wi-fi than idleness.

Florida is over, with a touch of 'at last', not so much because I don't like it (it got steadily better, and west of Pensacola and the Gulf Shore Coast was great) but because it was over 6 days riding to cross the stateline, and it may be that it is the state I spend longest in!

Some photos to pave the way:



But having a problem now uploading these, so will put in new post as soon as I can.  The top picture is Marvyn, who had a construction job in New Orleans but couldn't afford the 30 dollar bus fare from Biloxi, so hopped on his bike for the 80 mile ride.  N Tebbit, eat out your heart.  The bottom is me at the latest state border, on some bayou.

No comments:

Post a Comment